What exactly is a Culture Code?
It is an agreed upon “code of conduct”, made up of core values that represent what is most vital to an organization and how it chooses to operate. This culture code serves as a catalyst for our culture to flourish. A culture code leverages core strengths, and also captures some aspirational ingredients. The values and supporting behaviours you see below were intentionally and consciously co-created by 1-DEGREE/Shift team members to set the tone and expectations for how we act.
- Well-Being: Take care of the whole
- Continuous Learning: Always getting better
- Freedom with Responsibility: invite commitment & accountability
- Open Communication: Dare to care
- Collaboration: Leverage the collective wisdom
- Creativity: See, sense & realize new possibilities
This is an example of our culture code – one of the key ways how we support our clients to align on a culture they want to see thrive within their organizations. Do you have questions about Culture Codes and the process we take to co-create them?